Monday, February 9, 2009

To Bugatti Veyron with love..

You have a special and unique place in my heart. Everything about you is beautiful...

I know that you are the current fastest convertable car in the world with a dazzling speed of 253km per hour. Only a 150 of you worldwide, and with your price starts at 1.4 million Euros (USD2.2 million) making you one of the most expensive ones in the world...

I started to fall in love with you since I first saw you in 2005. At that time , the first one that catches my eyes was the 16.4 EB with sleek colour combination of black and maroon...

To me, you are an amazing art that ever made.You are stylish, sexy, and most definitely beautiful!!! You are the one of my dreams...

The thing I like the most is that I can dream of you.. :), and is that the dream is free!

Thank you Bugatti, thank you for giving me something to dream about. I will see you soon...:) :)

No comments: